viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009



My kind music like is rock and pop. I have two favorite band “Los tres” and “Vicentico”. “Los tres” are an old band of the 80`. I like what they say their song, it must be because they identify experien

ces of my life. Vicentico is a more current band, the vocalist of the band belongs to the “Fabulosos Cadillacs” band that is of the same time that “Los tres”.

I've often bought CDs, but lately I like to download music from Internet, because is free and there is more variety of bands and singers. In my house I have old CDs, I like most about "Lucybell: Future Sessions", this CD is a compilation of their best songs.

I´ve been to several concerts of my favorite bands, which I liked best was that of the “Prisioneros”, because it was their reunion was the best concert I´ve. Other bands that have gone to see are: Lucybell, Godwana and Illapu.

As for my musical skills is very poor playing any instrument, the truth is that only play the flute. Not read music, I do not understand, never learned, and the singing and speaking, although I love singing karaoke, but I'm not in tune.


The music in my life is very import, because identifies stages of my life, because according to experience this happening, the music will listen. Today I hear all kinds of music, especially Salsa, because my boyfriend loves that style of music. I've learned to enjoy the sauce, since it is a very energizing music that cheers the soul.


The music that I do not like is rap and reggaeton, because this singer is very aggressive and discriminatory.


To conclude this topic, I think the music is very important in the lives of people, especially the typical music of the countries; this identifies the cultures and societies, and national identity.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Greys!

    I think we have a group of music in common because I also like the Fabulosos Cadillacs is a good group and I like that now you're listening to salsa because I like it too much.

    I find that you are right that the music is very important because it relates to the cultural identity of people,each country has a music or song that identifies.


    See you soon

    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Greys...

    I like too the same artists ... For me, "Los Tres" is a very good band.. I heard her music long time ago...

    See you later

    ResponderEliminar
  3. There's one thing I totally agree with you: I don't like rap or reggaeton, the truth is I hate that kind of music, it's boring, monotonous mediocre and vulgar.
    Here's your corrected post.
    My FAVOURITE kind OF music (/) is rock and pop. I have two favorite bandS “Los tres” and “Vicentico”. “Los tres” are an old band of the 80`. I like what they say IN their songS, it must be because they identify experiences of my life. Vicentico is a more current band, the vocalist of the band belongs to the “Fabulosos Cadillacs” band that BLEONGS TO the same PERIOD AS “Los tres”.

    I've often bought CDs, but lately I like to download music from Internet, because IT is free and there is more variety of bands and singers. In my house I have old CDs, THE ONE I like most IS "Lucybell: Future Sessions", this CD is a compilation of their best songs.
    I´ve been to several concerts of my favorite bands, THE ONE I liked best was that of the “Prisioneros”, because it was their reunion AND IT was the best concert I´ve EVER SEEN. Other bands that I have BEEN to see are: Lucybell, Godwana and Illapu.
    As for my musical skills i AM very poor AT playing any instrumentS, the truth is that I only play the flute AND I DON’t read music, I do not understand IT AND HAVE never learned, (and the singing and speaking:??? NOT CLEAR), although I love singing karaoke, but I'm nEVER in tune.
    The music in my life is very imporTANt, because IT identifies stages of my life, because I LISTEN TO MUSIC according to THE experience THAT IS happening TO ME/THAT I’M GOING THROUGH. Today I LISTEN TO all kinds of music, especially Salsa, because my boyfriend loves that style of music. I've learned to enjoy the sALSA, since it is a very energizing KIND OF music that cheers the soul.
    The music that I do not like is rap and reggaeton, because thEIR singerS ARE very aggressive and discriminatory.
    To conclude this topic, I think the music is very important in the lives of people, especially the typical music of the countries; this identifies the cultures and societies, and ENHANCES national identity.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Greys!!

    I hope that you are good!

    Like you, I also consider that "Los tres" are very good band, but, I don`t heard "Vicentico", but now I wish hear it!

    On the other hand, I also believe that music is very important in the lives of people.

    Regards!

    Ale Lagos

    ResponderEliminar