viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009

My favourite TV serial is Medium
















My favourite TV serial is Medium. The history is based in true story of Allison DuBois, she with his psychic powers to help solve crimes throughout the U.S., and also works as a legal adviser.

This series is a woman whit psychic power named Allison DuBois; she can talk to the dead, predict the future and solve impossible cases. She uses her mind to help police solve the most heinous crimes. Through his dreams he sees the pictures of these crimes and its protagonists. It serial TV is based on a true story. The kind is drama and mystery.

I see this serial because it has a lot of mystery and cases difficult to resolve, besides that fantasy whit reality. The actor has 3 daughters, all also have psychic powers and dream of events that will occur in real life. Her husband is the only one that has no special powers, and must live daily whit the uncertainty that something bad may happen.

This serial is broadcast every Monday for the channel 32 in the SONY and you can see every Monday at 10pm.

I would recommend Medium them to see people who like mystery and difficult to resolve cases as the basis for this series. You be surprised whit the stories of the cases are resolved.

4 comentarios:

  1. I like this kind of serial mysteries, who would not like to have such power and foretell the future, but I don´t like to speak with the dead as the protagonist jajaja.
    For your recommendations looks very interesting I love the series where I can participate solving mysterious cases!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never seen this series, although I think a very interesting T.V Show .. I will search the Internet to watch at it because its subject strikes me as very good and relate a little with my favorite series....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never have the chance of see this series, but in the comercials that i have see it look very good. I hope i can see this serial some day.
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi,answering your question: my favourite spanish tv serial ("Aquì no hay quien viva")has already finished in the 5th season, by it's still on screen the saturday at midday (12:30 approximately)=)

    ResponderEliminar