domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

My academic year



Evaluation of my Academic Year

This an academic year has been very difficult, full of emotions and new experiences, in special heavy responsibilities. This is my last year academic, because next year carried out my professional practice and my thesis. In this essay talk about myself good and bad that I spent in my student life, place where I spend the most time of the day, also talk about my personal life; my unforgettable experiences as my birthday celebration in a university, and experiences sad as the illness of my aunt. To conclude this essay I will talk about his activities in my free time at university and beyond.


As for my life as a student I can tell, this year has been very difficult because in addition to the classes for my curriculum, I do my seminary degree, which I'm doing with three friends. Our seminar topic is about the meanings that pre-school teachers give their teaching practices and their relationship to the quality of nursery education. We have spent much time in their implementation because it's worth doing a good job. What I've been good this year, has been successfully pass all classes, even those who I do not like, have significant teachers in my life. And the bad things, take classes that have been a waste of time, and losing classes because of student demonstrations.


My personal life this year had many good experiences, including the celebration of my birthday, as my friends from university, I prepared a surprise party and invited my boyfriend was more beautiful day of my life. Another good moment in my life was when I change home because we went to live together with my boyfriend. Among the bad things that have happened this year, I can tell you about my boyfriend's mother, and unfortunately suffers a very serious illness that prevents you from doing all the activities you want, you have good days and very bad. This situation makes me very sad.


Finally, I have to talk about his activities in my spare time, including female soccer play, the first half of this year, do a course in football with my friends from university, this course was very good, because we decided participate in a championship, which we did not win, but no matter, although because of the games we had to miss many classes, especially English. Also participate in celebrations of the university with my boyfriend. I spend many good times moments in university.


I conclude that in this year of my career I've had some difficult moments that have made me to rethink my lifestyle, have more patience and believing in my dreams. Also, I learned to know many different people, and feel that dreams can be fulfilled, but to meet them must give everything you have, and not just what you can.

1 comentario:

  1. So, it´s been a good year. With ups and downs, but good anyway. I hope next year is even better.

    Corrected post:
    THE university, and sad experiences as the illness of my aunt. To conclude this essay I will talk about MY activities in my free time at university and beyond.



    As for my life as a student I can tell YOU THAT this year has been very difficult because. in addition to the classes OF my curriculum, I ‘VE BEEN DOING my seminary degree, which I'm doing with three friends. Our seminar topic is about the meanings that pre-school teachers give their teaching practices and their relationship to the quality of nursery education. We have spent PLENTY OF time On ITS implementation because it's worth doing a good job. What HAS been good this year, IS THAT I haVE successfully passED all classes, even those whICH I do not like, AND THAT I have HAD significant teachers in my life. And the bad things HAVE BEEN takING classes that have been a waste of time, and losing classes because of student demonstrations.

    My personal life this year had many good experiences, including the celebration of my birthday. WITH my friends from university, I prepared a surprise party and invited my boyfriend -THAT wasTHE MOST beautiful day of my life. Another good moment in my life was when I MOVED home because we went to live together with my boyfriend. Among the bad things that have happened this year, I can tell you about my boyfriend's mother, WHO unfortunately suffers a very serious illness that prevents HER from doing all the activities SHE wantS TO DO, SHE haS good and very bad days. This situation makes me very sad.

    Finally, I have to talk about MY activities in my spare time, including female soccer GAMES. The first half of this year, I dID a course On football with my friends from university, this course was very good, because we decided TO participate in a championship, which we did not win, but IT DIDN’T MATTER MUCH. UNFORTUNATELY, because of the games we had to miss many classes, especially English. I also participatED in celebrations of the university with my boyfriend. I spenT many good moments AT the university.
    TO conclude, this year of my career I've had some difficult moments that have made me (/) rethink my lifestyle, I HAVE LEARNED TO BE more patienT and believE in my dreams. I´VE also GOT to know many different people, and feel that dreams can be fulfilled, but to MAKE THEM COME TRUE, theN YOU must give everything you have, and not just DO what you can.

    ResponderEliminar